JBCL URL Tester
Test that URLs or Webservices are up and responding
- The list of URLs to test can be edited and saved (uses Windows
Notepad to edit)
- Tests can be run at regular intervals
- Detailed errors for each failure (400/404/500/504 etc) are logged
- statistics on responsiveness of the website or web server are kept.
- Can select part of the list to test, or all
Note about the list of URLs
- lines starting with ; or # are comments and are not tested - useful to
document sections of the file.
- All URLs should start with http: or https:
- This uses the OS native connections (Delphi Tokyo) - so for
example in Windows follows the proxy settings in Internet Options
- Used at work to monitor over 100 web services